Rifle Import into the USA by Canadian Citizens

For more information on the Rifle Laws int he USA go to:

For Canadians to enter the USA with a firearm, you need to have the following permit:

“Application and Permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition by Nonimmigrant Aliens”

This form can be found at:


Fax to: 304-616-4554

Phone: 304-616-4550