FROZEN THUNDER 2018 – INFORMATION
Opening date: October 20, 2018
Frozen Thunder Reserved Morning Schedule:
- Use of Frozen Thunder Monday through Friday from 07:00 to 12:00 is reserved for high performance athletes who have made arrangements with CCC or Biathlon Canada through their clubs/coaches.
- All teams must register their Athletes/Coaches/Techs by name with CCC or Biathlon Canada and obtain bibs that must be worn on the snow during the reserved morning time whether skiing or not.
- Bibs are picked up at the CCC office (Canmore Nordic Centre – 100, 1995 Olympic Way) Monday-Friday between 8:30 – 4:30 PM. Bibs must be returned at the end of the Frozen Thunder season (November 16, 2018).
- All users of Frozen Thunder require a CNC Frozen Thunder trail pass that can be purchased at the Canmore Nordic Centre or online ($90 for season pass, $15 for day pass). Proof of trail pass purchase will be required to obtain bibs.
- Athletes, coaches and techs (whether on skis or not): $100 flat rate for unlimited use
- Payment will be made at the CCC office at time of bib pick-up
- Clubs will be charged $50 for unreturned bibs
- Note that the Frozen Thunder track will be closed on October 29 and 30 from 7am to 12pm for Cross Country Ski de Fond Canada races.
- More information and registration for Biathlon Canada’s November Trials (November 6, 8, and 9) will be posted the week of October 22
Heather Ambery – General Manager, Biathlon Canada: email@example.com
Cindy Chetley, Athlete Services – Cross Country Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org