Mission, Vision & Values of Biathlon Canada
Our Mission – Biathlon Canada will achieve consistent international podium performances by leading, promoting, developing and governing biathlon in Canada to the highest standard of excellence.
Our Vision – We see consistent medal contenders in international competitions who are led and supported by an effective and dynamic organization, which also provides a domestic program of rewarding participation opportunities for all members.
Our Values – The fundamental beliefs of Biathlon Canada are that we believe in:
- Excellence: Every member of Biathlon Canada must strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence in every endeavor of the association.
- Leadership: Biathlon Canada and our empowered members must exercise leadership to achieve the mission.
- Democracy: We believe in the universally accepted democratic principles.
- Athlete Centred: The purpose and focus of all our programs, services and action is directed at the holistic development and support of the athletes and their performance.
- Safety: Biathlon must be safe for everyone.
- Integrity and Ethics: Integrity and ethics, incorporating fairness, justice, honesty, non-discrimination and respect must govern all aspects of Biathlon.