Courses & Workshops
Courses and Workshops for Coaches
Running an NCCP Course
Clubs/Divisions/Coach Developers (CD’s): If you are planning to run a Biathlon NCCP coaching course you must first:
Notify the Athlete and Coach Development Coordinator (ACDM) and Operations Coordinator (OC) at Biathlon Canada at least 2 weeks ahead.
ACDM Jacqueline Akerman firstname.lastname@example.org
OPS Coordinator – Marian Harvie email@example.com
The ACDM will:
- communicate any needed updates and direction
- ensure the Coach Developer is qualified to teach
- schedule/create the online CRF
- provide needed follow-up after the course
The OC will:
- arrange for shipment/access to course materials
- arrange for collection of fees
- advertise course on our website/FB
- ensure participants are members of Biathlon Canada.
As a Club/Divisions/CD’s please also advertise the course on club/provincial media sites when possible.